Instagram Highlights: May and June
I've had many new things happening in my life that I'm excited to share with you all. I'll be catching the blog up in the next few days, so stay tuned for some hand-lettering, calligraphy, travel-posts, and summer adventures. For now, here's a handful of Instagram shots to get things started.
1. A quick doodle for an Art House Co-op Challenge back in May
2. Seashells, a sunrise, and a pretty bird
3. Doodle what you see
4. A birthday card for a dear friend
5. Lettering lyrics when sleep doesn't come
6. Early drafts of my graduation invitation
7. A latte on my last morning as an undergraduate
Thanks for sticking around, friends.